Monday, October 04, 2021

Robert Frost, pois

 


THE PASTURE

 Robert Frost

I'm going out to clean the pasture spring;

I'll only stop to rake the leaves away

(And wait to watch the water clear, I may):

I shan't be gone long. -- You come too.

I'm going out to fetch the little calf

That's standing by the mother. It's so young,

It totters when she licks it with her tongue.

I shan't be gone long. -- You come too.

 

O PASTO

Vou sair para limpar o pasto da primavera;

Eu só vou parar para varrer as folhas

(E esperar para ver a água limpa, eu posso):

Eu não vou demorar muito. - Você vem também.

Eu estou indo buscar o bezerrinho

Que está ao lado da mãe. É tão jovem,

Ele vacila quando ela o lambe com a língua.

Eu não vou demorar muito. - Você vem também.

Ilustração: Pixabay.

No comments: