Sunday, May 21, 2023

OBSESSION MORE THAN DANGEROUS

 


Sweet love, your deep eyes,

Like the most abyssal places in the ocean,

Make me hungry for love,

And your arms, hugs, kisses,

never satisfies me,

Even with the sea coming and going

Of the love that we repeat incessantly.


I do not know what else to do,

Nor where will we find space

For us to surrender

When the sun, the sea, the moon,

The rise or fall of the stock market,

Stop importing.


Even for God,

I already forgot to say prayers,

But I can't stay without looking at you,

Even knowing that this love

One day it will end.


Your perfume, love,

The whole world exudes!

OBSESSÃO MAIS DO QUE PERIGOSA

Doce amor, teus olhos profundos,

Como os mais abissais lugares do oceano,

Deixam-me faminto por amor,

E teus braços, abraços, beijos,

Nunca me saciam,

Mesmo com o vai e vem marítimo

Do amor que repetimos incessantemente.

 

Não sei mais o que fazer,

Nem onde encontraremos espaço

Para nos entregarmos,

Quando o sol, o mar, a lua,

A alta ou queda da bolsa,

Deixam de importar.

 

Até mesmo para Deus,

Já esqueci de fazer preces,

Mas não posso ficar sem te olhar,

Mesmo sabendo que este amor

Um dia há de terminar.

 

Teu perfume, amor,

O mundo todo exala!


No comments: