Monday, September 07, 2026

POEMA ANTI MÍDIAS SOCIAIS (ANTI0SOCIAL MEDIA POEM)


 

Você não leu os versos que te fiz

dizendo que o que importa é ser feliz.

Não o cabelo, o espelho, o pão,

mas o riso, o vinho, a ilusão. 

Até parece que escrevi em vão,

que falo para as paredes. 

Não, nem sou contra as redes.

Apenas desejo um viver são,

que esqueça o celular, os posts e os reels, 

nuvens verdadeiras são as do céu, 

pois a vida não se faz no Facebook

nem no Instagram fica melhor o look,

nem de milhares de seguidores e acessos

garantem, em algum momento, o sucesso. 

As mídias são o altar da solidão

E sem carinhos, beijos e amor real

não há pessoa feliz nem natural

ANTI-SOCIAL MEDIA POEM

You didn’t read the verses I wrote for you

saying that what matters is being happy.

Not the hair, the mirror, the bread,

but the laughter, the wine, the dream.

It seems as though I wrote in vain,

as if I were talking to the walls.

No, I am not against social networks.

I simply wish for a sane way of living,

one that forgets the phone, the posts, and the reels-

true clouds are the ones in the sky,

for life isn't made on Facebook,

nor does your look improve on Instagram,

and neither thousands of followers nor hits

guarantee success at any point.

Social media is the altar of loneliness,

and without affection, kisses, and real love,

no one is truly happy or authentic.

Ilustração: Herald.

No comments: