Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Uma poesia de Maged Zaher

 


UNTITLED

Maged Zaher

I’m few deja-vus from repeating my whole life

I need to study the shapes of things before death

Before declaring myself a better failure:

  waiting mostly for files to get uploaded or downloaded.

My movements are by the book.

I will remember history, all of it, before uttering the next sentence

And in its silence, I will navigate my headache

“something is not what it is”

And we are lost several worlds over

Exploring the art of other civilizations

After we subjugate them

And leave the trees behind

To carry on the sensitive task

Of clearing the air

Stop and think of the pointlessness of desire

We keep going, wasting days between orgasms

And thousands of poems

To keep the pleasantness of clothes

We are all implicated

In the father’s death,

The mother’s death etc.

SEM TÍTULO

Eu vejo poucos déjà-vus se repetindo em

 toda a minha vida

Eu necessito estudar as formas das coisas antes da morte

antes de me declarar um fracasso melhor:

   esperando principalmente que os arquivos sejam carregados ou baixados.

Meus movimentos seguem as regras.

Vou me lembrar da história, de toda ela, antes de pronunciar a próxima frase.

E no seu silêncio navegarei pela minha dor de cabeça

“alguma coisa não é o que é”.

E estamos perdidos em diversos mundos

explorando a arte de outras civilizações

depois de subjugá-los

e deixar as árvores para trás

para continuar a tarefa sensível

de limpar o ar.

Pare e pense na inutilidade do desejo.

Nós nos mantemos jogando os dias fora entre orgasmos

e milhares de poemas

Para manter o encanto das roupas

Nós estamos todos implicados

na morte do pai,

na morte da mãe etc.

Ilustração: Brainly.

No comments: