Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Canção de Fim de Tarde (Late Afternoon Song)

 


                         CANÇÃO DE FIM DE TARDE

Silvio Persivo

É fim de tarde,

o céu uma taça rosê

E a cor da maré

imita frios de prata

caídos do sol,

desmanchados no ar

em tons de mil cores

simulando flores.

A lua amarela

se introduz

tão bela

num rastro de luz

salpicando as águas do mar

o vento frio demais

arrepia os casais

aos beijos na luz do luar.

Perdi a conta das doses

se não me embriaguei

vou me embriagar

querendo esquecer

o imenso desejo

de correr para te beijar.

Mas, coragem não vejo

e fico aqui, tão covarde,

pensando em ti

neste fim de tarde.

LATE AFTERNOON SONG

It is late afternoon,

the sky a rosé goblet,

and the color of the tide

mimics cold silver

spilled from the sun,

dissolving in the air

in a thousand hues

resembling flowers.

The yellow moon

enters the scene,

so beautiful,

in a trail of light

speckling the sea waters;

the biting wind

sends shivers through couples

kissing in the moonlight.

I’ve lost count of the drinks;

if I haven’t gotten drunk yet,

I soon will,

trying to forget

the immense desire

to run and kiss you.

But I find no courage,

so I stay here, such a coward,

thinking of you

in this late afternoon.

Ilustração: Dreamstime. 


No comments: