Thursday, August 27, 2026

Love You

 


                                        LOVE YOU

Silvio Persivo

Ela, sem dúvida, é uma mulher especial,

Que me trata com tanto carinho

Que faz com que não me sinta sozinho

E se quer sair, me deixar, parece normal.

Adoro o seu ovo, o seu cafezinho,

Seu modo de ser do jeito que é.

O silêncio de saber que sou seu homem

E a certeza de saber ser minha mulher.

Reclama, às vezes, é claro do modo que amo,

Mas, nunca diz não quando a chamo

E tudo, tudo, em volta se dissolve

Porque entre nós só há love, love, love!

LOVE YOU

She is, without a doubt, a Woman so special,

Who treats me with such affection,

Who ensures I never feel alone,

And if she wants to go out-to leave me-it feels natural.

I love the way she makes eggs, her coffee,

The way she is-just being herself.

The quiet comfort of knowing I am her man,

And the certainty of knowing she is my woman.

She complains sometimes, of course, about the way I love,

But she never says no when I call her,

And everything, everything around us dissolves,

Because between us, there is only love, love, love!

Ilustração: Amazon. 


No comments: