Monday, August 31, 2026

Ser feliz não tem fórmula (Defying Convention)

 


DESAFIANDO ÀS CONVENÇÕES

Silvio Persivo

Sair bebendo vinho contigo por aí

bailando nas ruas, no supermercado,

na chuva ou na carroceria de uma caminhonete

é como pegar um inesperado frete

antes de um feriado.

É como tocar no violão, ou teclado,

uma música divina.

Não pode ser pecado,

talvez sina,

um sinal dos deuses.

Sei que não te acostumas com os adeuses

até reclamas que estamos velhos para isto.

Cristo!

A vida não liga para idade.

Apenas requer felicidade,

que é o que tenho com você-

devo dizer.

DEFYING CONVENTION

Going out for wine with you,

dancing in the streets, in the supermarket,

in the rain or in the bed of a pickup truck-

it’s like catching an unexpected ride

right before a holiday.

It’s like playing a divine melody

on the guitar or the keys.

It can’t be a sin;

perhaps it’s destiny,

a sign from the gods.

I know you aren't fond of goodbyes-

you even complain we’re too old for this.

Christ!

Life doesn't care about age.

It only asks for happiness,

which is what I have with you-

I have to say.

No comments: