Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Esperança, Meu Amor, Esperança (Hope, My Love, Hope)

 



ESPERANÇA, MEU AMOR, ESPERANÇA

Silvio Persivo

Há algo dentro de mim

Que, mesmo quando o frio me faz tremer

E a escuridão encobre todo sinal de luz

Que me lembra do sol, do calor, do amor

Que sei que virão um dia.

É, pode até ser ilusão,

Mas, ainda creio

Que voarei sem receio na amplidão

Como um pássaro que sabe a direção

Nem que seja a última coisa da vida

Para te entregar meu coração,

Minha querida!

HOPE, MY LOVE, HOPE

There is something within me

That-even when the cold makes me shiver

And darkness veils every sign of light-

Reminds me of the sun, the warmth, the love

That I know will come one day.

Yes, it might even be an illusion,

But I still believe

That I will fly unafraid across the vast expanse

Like a bird that knows the way-

Even if it is the last thing I do in life-

To give you my heart,

My beloved!




No comments: