Tuesday, August 05, 2008

O VELHO MALDITO NO MELHOR ESTILO

Be Kind

Charles Bukowski

we are always asked
to understand the other person's
viewpoint
no matter how
out-dated
foolish or
obnoxious.

one is asked
to view
their total error
their life-waste
with
kindliness,
especially
if they are
aged.

but age is the total of
our doing.
they have aged
badly
because they have
lived
out of focus,
they have refused to
see.

not their fault?
whose fault?
mine?

I am asked to hide
my viewpoint
from them
for fear of their
fear.

age is no crime

but the shame
of a deliberately
wasted
life
among so many
deliberately
wasted
lives

is.

Seja gentil


Nós estamos sempre procurando
compreender
o ponto de vista
das outras pessoas
não importa
o quão retrogrado
insensato
ou óbvio.
Você é convidado a ver
a soma dos erros
de suas vidas- o lixo
com delicadeza,
especialmente
se forem mais velhos.
mas, a idade é o total
do que fazemos.
Então se estão mal
nesta idade
foi porque
viveram fora de foco,
eles se recusaram a ver.
Eles não têm culpa?
Então de quem é a culpa?
minha?
Estão pedindo para esconder
minha opinião sobre eles
por medo
ou medo deles.
idade não é crime
mas a vergonha de uma vida
deliberadamente
jogada no lixo
entre tantas vidas
deliberadamente
desperdiçados
é.

1 comment:

Qu3lzinha said...

sometimes I hide my viewpoint...especially from my parents... they are older than me...so that I think they wont understand me