Friday, March 14, 2014

Crystal Jansen


What I Love About You

Crystal Jansen

I love the way you look at me,

Your eyes so bright and blue.

I love the way you kiss me,

Your lips so soft and smooth.

 
I love the way you make me so happy,

And the ways you show you care.

I love the way you say, “I Love You,”

And the way you’re always there.

 
I love the way you touch me,

Always sending chills down my spine.

I love that you are with me,

And glad that you are mine.

 
O que eu amo em você

 
Eu amo o jeito como você me olha,

Com teus olhos assim brilhantes e azuis.

Adoro o jeito como você me beija,

Com teus lábios suaves e sutis.
 

Eu amo o jeito de me fazer feliz,

E as maneiras de mostrar teus cuidados.

Eu amo o jeito como me diz “Eu te amo”

E de fazer o amor real por todos os lados.


Eu amo o jeito como me toca,

Sempre arrancando arrepios da espinha.

Adoro que você seja minha

E que esteja satisfeita por eu ser seu.
 
Ilustração: lissa1605.blogspot.com
 

No comments: